TxtPad Privacy Statement
We, at TxtPad, are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Collection of Information & Use
- We ask for your email address when you register with TxtPad. Your email address is used to identify your account, update you about changes in the product, policies, and your account status or to update you with any other information related either to TxtPad or to your account with TxtPad.
- You also have an option to connect your mobile number with your account to enable Mobile TxtPad service which lets you create Notes by sending sms to TxtPad. When you do so, we use your mobile number to identify your account and to add notes sent by you to your TxtPad account. We may use your mobile number to contact you in relation to your TxtPad account, if needed.
- We also use standard tracking tools provided by Google Analytics to track visitors on the TxtPad Website. This information is used to improve the application and user experience.
- Distribution of Information
- The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the TxtPad is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- TxtPad does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission.
- What we do with the information we gather?
- When you register for TxtPad we ask for email address. Studio 21 uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Studio 21 may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- Client Data Storage
- Studio 21 owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the TxtPad application. However, we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage or via email so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Last Updated: February 21, 2013